Below you’ll find answers to commonly-asked questions.
If you cannot find your answers here, please send us a message on our contact page.
Is Gippsland Dairy made from pasteurised milk?
- Yes, all Gippsland Dairy products are made using pasteurised milk.
Where do you source your milk from?
- Our Gippsland Dairy products are made from the highest quality milk sourced from across Victoria, including the renowned dairy pastures of the Gippsland region.
Is Gippsland Dairy Gluten free?
- All Gippsland Dairy products are gluten-free with the exception of our 70g Mini Organics Pouches. Our Mini Organics Pouches may contain traces of gluten due to potential processing cross-contamination.
Does Gippsland Dairy contain gelatin?
- No. Our yogurts and cream are free from gelatin and other animal derived thickeners. The secret to our yogurt’s thickness lies in our process, perfected by our dairy craftsmen.
Are Gippsland Dairy products Halal?
- The following Gippsland Dairy Twists products and our Double Cream are Halal certified by the Islamic Co-ordinating Council of Victoria.
- Toffee Honeycomb
- Lemon Curd
- Mango Passionfruit
- Smooth & Creamy
- Should you have a specific enquiry, please contact us here.
Are Gippsland Dairy products Kosher?
- A number of our products are Kosher certified by Kosher Australia. These products are listed in the Kosher Australia Food Guides. Should you have a specific enquiry, please contact us here.
Does Gippsland Dairy contain any artificial additives?
- Gippsland Dairy is free from artificial flavours and colours and is also preservative free. Our goal is to produce the highest quality, best tasting yogurt for your enjoyment.
What Cultures are used in Gippsland Dairy yogurt?
- We use a mixed strain of Streptococcus and Lactobacillus cultures.
- Our Organic products are crafted using live cultures including; L bulgaricus and natural yogurt culture.
What is the difference between Gippsland Dairy Twist products, and the Organic range?
- Our Twist range is crafted using traditional methods to taste rich and creamy, just like farmer’s market-style yogurt. We use wholesome milk sourced from across Victoria, including the renowned diary pastures of the Gippsland region to make our Twist products, which are free from preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.
- Our Organics range has been carefully crafted so that those who prefer organic products can enjoy simple, delicious dairy. These products are Australian Certified Organic and are free of preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.
Are your Gippsland Dairy Organic products certified organic?
- Our delicious Organic range is Australian Certified Organic. This certification is one of the most respected and rigorous standards in the world for organic production. As part of the ACO standard a minimum of 95% of all ingredients must be organic. To understand more about ACO, visit www.aco.net.au.
Where does the organic milk for your Gippsland Dairy Organic range come from?
- Our organic milk is sourced from a single farm in Timboon, Victoria.
From what age can kids enjoy your Gippsland Mini Organics Pouches?
- It’s generally advised that children be at least 6 months before consuming yogurt products, however we do recommend you consult your doctor before introducing any new foods into your child’s diet.
Is the packaging recyclable?
- The tub, lid and the label of all Gippsland Dairy products are recyclable. With our Mini Organics Pouches, only the lid and sipper are recyclable.
Can Gippsland Dairy Yogurt be frozen?
- Definitely! Both our Organic and Twist yogurts can be frozen for a delicious, refreshing treat. If you’re saving it for a later time it can be thawed. The texture of the yogurt can be slightly different upon thawing and it should be consumed on the day of thawing.
Can I freeze Gippsland Dairy Double cream?
- We do not recommend freezing our Double Cream.
How long can I consume Gippsland Dairy after it has been opened?
- We recommend Gippsland Dairy yogurts, both Twist and Organic, to be consumed within 3 days of opening to ensure they’re enjoyed at their best.
- Our Double Cream should be enjoyed within 4 days of opening.
How can I make an enquiry or provide feedback?
- You can complete the contact information form here - contact us. and one of our Consumer Loyalty team members will be in touch with you shortly.
- You can also get in touch by calling our toll free number 1800 468 777.
- We appreciate and value all feedback!