Below you’ll find answers to commonly-asked questions.
If you cannot find your answers here, please send us a message on our contact page.
Is Gippsland Dairy made from pasteurised milk?
- Yes, all Gippsland Dairy products are made using pasteurised milk.
Where do you source your milk from?
- Our Gippsland Dairy products are made from the highest quality milk, including the renowned dairy pastures of the Gippsland region.
Is Gippsland Dairy Gluten free?
- All Gippsland Dairy products are gluten-free.
Does Gippsland Dairy contain gelatin?
- No. Our yogurts and cream are free from gelatin and other animal derived thickeners. The secret to our yogurt’s thickness lies in our process, perfected by our dairy craftsmen.
Are Gippsland Dairy products Halal?
- The following Gippsland Dairy Twists products and our Double Cream are Halal certified by the Islamic Co-ordinating Council of Victoria.
- Toffee Honeycomb
- Lemon Curd
- Mango Passionfruit
- Smooth & Creamy
- Should you have a specific enquiry, please contact us here.
Are Gippsland Dairy products Kosher?
- A number of our products are Kosher certified by Kosher Australia. These products are listed in the Kosher Australia Food Guides. Should you have a specific enquiry, please contact us here.
Does Gippsland Dairy contain any artificial additives?
- Gippsland Dairy is free from artificial flavours and colours and is also preservative free. Our goal is to produce the highest quality, best tasting yogurt for your enjoyment.
What Cultures are used in Gippsland Dairy yogurt?
- We use a mixed strain of Streptococcus and Lactobacillus cultures.
Is the packaging recyclable?
- The tub, lid and the label of all Gippsland Dairy products are recyclable.
Can Gippsland Dairy Yogurt be frozen?
- Definitely! Our yogurts can be frozen for a delicious, refreshing treat. If you’re saving it for a later time it can be thawed. The texture of the yogurt can be slightly different upon thawing and it should be consumed on the day of thawing.
Can I freeze Gippsland Dairy Double cream?
- We do not recommend freezing our Double Cream.
How long can I consume Gippsland Dairy after it has been opened?
- We recommend Gippsland Dairy yogurts to be consumed within 3 days of opening to ensure they’re enjoyed at their best.
- Our Double Cream should be enjoyed within 4 days of opening.
How can I make an enquiry or provide feedback?
- You can complete the contact information form here - contact us. and one of our Consumer Loyalty team members will be in touch with you shortly.
- You can also get in touch by calling our toll free number 1800 468 777.
- We appreciate and value all feedback!