You may not “mirror” any Materials contained on this Website or accessible through this Website without Chobani’s written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted herein to use the Materials are reserved by Chobani in full.
Chobani reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate your access to this Website, or any portion thereof, at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all, without any notice, prior or otherwise.
When you upload or otherwise submit any information, materials or other content whatsoever to or through this Website (“Submitted Content”), you represent and warrant that such Submitted Content (i) does not contain any material that is pornographic, lewd, obscene, defamatory, profane, offensive or misleading, (ii) does not violate any intellectual property rights of any third party, including, without limitation, third party copyrights, trademark rights or rights of publicity, (iii) does not otherwise violate Applicable Law and (iv) does not otherwise contain any inaccurate or untruthful information.
By uploading or otherwise submitting Submitted Content to or through this Website, you, personally, and on behalf of any subjects therein, including, without limitation, your child, if applicable, grant to Chobani a non-exclusive, fully paid-up, perpetual, worldwide license (the “License”) to use all of the content of Submitted Content, including likenesses, whether in whole or in part, whether composite or distorted, for purposes of illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, sale or any other purpose whatsoever. The License also includes, without limitation, the right to post Submitted Content, or excerpts thereof, on this Website and websites other than this Website, including, without limitation on any social media, blog or similar website.
If you post, upload and/or submit any Submitted Content on this Website, you will not: (i) harass, defame, intimidate or threaten another user of this Website; (ii) interfere with the rights to privacy of any another user of this Website; (iii) distribute chain letters, surveys or contests; (iv) post any material that is defamatory (i.e., disparaging to the reputation of an individual or business); (iv) post any material that is obscene or indecent; (v) post any trademarks, logos or copyrighted material without the authorization of the owner thereof; (vi) post any materials that may damage the operation of a computer (such as a virus, worm or Trojan horse); and/or (vii) advertise or sell any goods or services.
If Submitted Content includes any video and/or photographic images or pictures of your child, you further agree that, without limitation, the License includes a grant of an unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use and publish the video and/or photographic images or pictures of your child, in which your child may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form (the “Images”), without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with your child’s own or a fictitious name, or reproduction thereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for purposes of illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, sale or any other purpose whatsoever. Your permission given herein is hereby acknowledged to constitute written consent under Applicable Law including, without limitation, New York Civil Rights Law Section 50.You also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith. You hereby relinquish any right that you, and/or your child, may have to examine or approve the use of the Images regardless of the form and type, the material that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which they may be applied. Further, you represent and warrant to Chobani that: (i) all persons who appear in any Images have given you their express consent (or if a minor who is not your child, you must have the permission of their parent or legal guardian) to submit the Images for unlimited, royalty-free use, exhibition and other exploitation in any manner and in any and all media, whether now existing or hereafter discovered, throughout the world, in perpetuity (and you agree to provide evidence of such permission in writing if requested by Chobani in its sole and absolute discretion); (ii) there are no claims for payment of any kind, including, without limitation, for royalties or residuals; and (iii) no persons who appear in any Images has any approval or consultation rights or any rights of participation arising out of any use, exhibition or other exploitation of any Images.
The grant of the License and all rights and permissions associated thereto is binding on you, and your child (if applicable), and your, and your child’s (if applicable), heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the License and all rights and permissions associated thereto to Chobani. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO OR CANNOT LEGALLY GRANT SUCH RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS TO Chobani YOU MAY NOT SUBMIT ANY MATERIALS TO Chobani.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Chobani MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, FOR ANY HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. Chobani FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR UP TO DATE. Chobani DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN Chobani’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL BE THE LESSER OF (I) THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING A CONTEST ASSOCIATED WITH THIS WEBSITE IF RELATED THERETO OR (II) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US$100).
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR CHILD (IF APPLICABLE), AND YOUR AND YOUR CHILD’S (IF APPLICABLE) HEIRS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES AND ASSIGNS.
SUBMISSION OF IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS.
GOVERNING LAW; LEGAL JURISDICTION.
If you make any claim against Chobani or any other Chobani Party, you agree in advance that in the event you assert any such claim, it will be governed by the following rules:
- All aspects of the claim, whether procedural or substantive, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, except conflicts of laws that would cause another jurisdiction’s laws to apply and unless the dispute is governed by federal law other than federal law governing conflicts of law, in which case federal law shall govern.
- Prior to commencing any legal action against any Chobani Party, you must provide each such Chobani Party with at least thirty (30) days prior written notice of any claim, including a reasonably detailed description of your claim and such Chobani Party’s responsibility, together with your request for what you would like such Chobani Party to do about your claim.
- The statute of limitations applicable to any claim other than a claim for personal injuries shall be one (1) year, measured from the date you first visited this Website.
- You agree that any claim brought by you, or on your behalf, shall be exclusively venued in either the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York or the Supreme Court of the State of New York in Chenango County (the “Agreed Forums”).You agree that in the event that you bring any claim in any other court or forum, or in the event that a claim is commenced on your behalf in any other forum, such claim shall be transferred to one of the Agreed Forums.
- You waive any claim that the Agreed Forums are inconvenient for resolution of disputes and claims you may have and agree to forego any claim to transfer the venue for dispute resolution.
- You agree to bring any claim individually and not through any class action.
- To the extent that it may be relevant, you agree that your use of this Website and any transaction arising in connection with such use shall be deemed to have occurred in the State of New York.